This morning my back was hurting, so while I waited for the chiropractor to open so I might possibly make an appointment for ASAP, I decided to work from home.
Then the neighbor’s dogs started barking. They started barking at 07:32. And they did. not. stop. So I decided to get dressed as quickly as possible and walk to work, despite the back pain. I made it half-way down the block and had turn around in agony. So I decided to drive because I could not walk to work and I could not stay and live IN MY OWN HOUSE BECAUSE I AM BEING ASSAULTED BY MY NEIGHBORS. So, crying in misery, shaking in pain, I stumbled into the car and drove the 2 minutes to work.
I WANT THE NOISE TO END. PLEASE GOD, LET THE BARKING STOP! I’LL DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT!! CAN I TAKE A PILL THAT MAKES ME DEAF?! CAN I BUILD A 15-FOOT HIGH NOISE WALL AROUND MY PROPERTY?! I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!
I am miserable. Here’s why:
- This Sunday I got sick. Not cold sick but fever, chills, mucus, coughing, bedridden sick. I took Monday off. I took Tuesday off. I took Wednesday off. I went back to work yesterday. I’m still coughing. It won’t go away. I have no energy. I can’t even get a hug without coughing.
- My mom is out of town so she left her dogs with me. Maya is level 10 A++ neurotic and Dulci has agression problems and EPI that has not yet stabilized.
- Surprise! $300 for cTLI/cobalamin/folate blood test and enzymes for Dulci that I wasn’t expecting.
- I have to figure out how much of what food to give Dulci and with how many enzymes of what type to mix in and how long to incubate them so she gets better.
- Did I mention that Dulci doesn’t get along with other dogs? That leads me to:
- I can’t see my girlfriend because she has a dog and Dulci does not get along with her dog. I have spent exactly 1.5 hours with my girlfriend since Monday morning. She graciously agreed to come over for a few minutes a couple nights this week.
- We have a rehearsal for Camelot on Sunday night (7-10pm nonetheless!!) and I have barely even looked at my music.
Had I not taken Dulci she would have been put down because of her health and behavioral issues. I had no choice but to take her, but in doing so I isolated myself from the woman I love.
So to sum up, I’m sick and still coughing and don’t have the energy to take care of a neurotic whiny dog and a sick angry dog that keeps my girlfriend away from me, and I have no support because my mom is out of town.
Plus my house lacks things like a TV and a bed.